June Virginia Bail Association Meeting
Please join us. Put it on your calendar now.
Invite others to join us. And let’s support our industry.
- Date: June 26th
- Time: 3:00 PM (2:30 for Directors)
Martins Conference Room
10250 Staples Mill Rd
Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Agenda Items:
Cooperation with courts etc
Cooperation with law enforcement
Lobbying 2016/17 general assembly
- Issues/bills for 2026/17 general assembly
Remember, it is in our best interest to join, pay our dues, and set up an (included) professional looking listing at this site. Why?
- Our industry, and therefore our livelihoods, are under sustained and formidable attack by advocates of pretrial release services.
- We can have significant influence if we are united in our new Virginia Bail Association and we have as many active members as possible.
- We need money to pay for our lobbying efforts and other plans to promote goodwill toward the proven method of pretrial release implemented by bail bondsmen.